[c-nsp] "New" IOS release time frame, when bug is identified

Mark Tinka mark.tinka at seacom.mu
Fri May 15 14:24:39 EDT 2015

On 15/May/15 18:36, Christian Kratzer wrote:

> this is the time for:
>
>     <favourite-rant-about-the-virtues-of-open-source-hardware/>
>
> immediately followed by:
>
>     <favourite-rant-about-the-availablity-of-open-source-hardware/>

I think open source hardware is abound.

The issue with open source solutions has tended to be more with software
refinement, than the hardware itself.

This is where the Cisco's and Juniper's lick the rest, because
developing software is easy. But developing software that works
reliably, now there is a story we can all tell.

Mark.