[c-nsp] TFTP/SCP

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Mon Nov 23 09:53:42 EST 2015

Sure, please describe how to automate that :)

It’s a bit more complex than you think.  The way the system constructs the URLs underneath for the KSH to transfer data is quite problematic when you add in more slashes.  It’s also very user-unfriendly to interact with the filesystem.  I’m sure many of you have experienced the difference between copy harddisk:filename vs copy harddisk:/filename

The lack of a model to directly interact with SFTP/SCP from the CLI is a problem, the run stuff is really meant for troubleshooting not for daily use.

- Jared