[c-nsp] MPLS LSP Failure

Mohammad Khalil eng_mssk at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 5 09:25:36 EDT 2015

Hi all
I have established an xconnect between two PE routers
Now checking the show mpls l2transport vc detail output , everything is showing normal
When trying to ping mpls pseudowire , it's successful from one side and the other is failed
I have checked if there is an alternative (non MPLS enabled path) between the CEs and there is not
As well , I have checked the mpls forwarding-table on both PEs for the loopback interface of each other and it's there (labels assigned)
The only think I have noticed is that label switched bytes on one of the PEs is zero

Any ideas?

Thanks

BR,
Mohammad