[c-nsp] ASR920 vlan translation (swap)

Daniel Verlouw daniel at shunoshu.net
Wed Oct 7 16:59:43 EDT 2015

Hi all,

does anyone know if the ASR920 supports (or will support) the 'rewrite
ingress tag translate' command on an EVC ? (e.g. the equivalent of
'input/output-vlan-map swap' on Juniper).
The first URL [1] seems to indicate it is supported, the second one
[2] states that translate operations are not supported.

I have a use-case where I need to rewrite C-VLANs between two
end-points (connected by EoMPLS PW), yet preserve the .1p bits, and
unless I'm mistaken this can't be done with just the push/pop
operations?

BR, Daniel.

[1] http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/asr920/configuration/guide/ce/b_ce_xe-313s-asr920-book/b_ce_xe-313s-asr920-book_chapter_00.html
[2] http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/asr920/configuration/guide/ce/b_ce_xe-313s-asr920-book/b_ce_xe-313s-asr920-book_chapter_01.html