[c-nsp] Limiting bandwidth from specific source

Vijay S vijay.hcr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 03:15:00 EDT 2015

Google will deploy ggc node only if you have more than 1gig Google traffic
.
Peering can be done in nearest available peering center/data center.

Also you your upstream provider has ggc node its not hard to identify them
as those nodes use only one pool of /26 ip addresses. In case to identify
peering ip they can be obtained from bgp peering database. I guess as of
now there are pretty standard 348 prefixes in ggc bgp peering database. Out
of these 3-4 major ip prefixes used for serving google traffic.

Regards
Vijay A.