[c-nsp] VASI support on ASR920

Pshem Kowalczyk pshem.k at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 22:35:39 EDT 2015

Hi,

I don't expect that platform to ever support those sort of features (but
that's my personal opinion). The network chips in the platform can do very
minimal amount of manipulation and the CPU doesn't have a lot of power
either.

What sort of functionality do you need on those devices?

kind regards
Pshem