[c-nsp] PE NAT / VRF Aware NAT on PE

quinn snyder snyderq at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 10:11:37 EDT 2015

> On Sep 29, 2015, at 07:06, Aaron <aaron1 at gvtc.com> wrote:
>
> So I could potentially cluster a couple asr9006's together and include cgnat
> as one of the things to do on that cluster.

by cluster -- are you referring to nv-edge?

i'd take a long look at nv (read: not do it) as you really add a lot of control-plane overhead with not as much benefit -- especially as it pertains to any upgrades.
you'd also need to look at specific caveats with vsm blades running cgn in nv-edge.

q.

quinn snyder | snyderq at gmail.com

-= sent via iphone. please excuse spelling, grammar, and brevity =-