[c-nsp] Output Drops Due to QoS and threshold size

Andrey Kostin ankost at podolsk.ru
Fri Apr 8 19:45:56 EDT 2016

Sorry that I'm not answering to original poster, but this message is
for him

I just found in my old bookmarks this page:
https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/31581/egress-qos
which provide detailed example how enabled mls qos can decrease packet
drops for specific type of traffic.
Some time ago I tested setup with 1G to 100M ports and also 2G
Ether-channel to 1G port with different size of burst and confirm that
you can get some improvement but only for temporary congestion or only
one class of traffic.

--
Kind regards,

Andrey Kostin