[c-nsp] Default / catchall VPDN group for LNS

CiscoNSP List CiscoNSP_list at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 6 00:36:50 EDT 2016

Hi Everyone,

We (currently) create a new vpdn-group every time a new LAC is enabled(bought online) by one of our DSL providers - Cumbersome, and if we miss the e-mail notification from them, any DSL services initiating connections from the new LAC are rejected by our LNS....as the password for all this carriers LACs are the same, would it be possible to create a catch-all/wildcard vpdn-group?

Something like:

vpdn-group 1
! Default L2TP VPDN group
 accept-dialin
  protocol l2tp
  virtual-template 1
 local name LNS <- Can this be "anything"?
 lcp renegotiation always
 l2tp tunnel password xxxx
 ip mtu adjust

Thanks in advance.