[c-nsp] CSCuy29638 - MPLS (for IPv4) Brokenness Fixed - ASR920

Eric Van Tol eric at atlantech.net
Wed Jul 6 07:44:15 EDT 2016

>Are you seeing this on one device, or across your entire ASR920 >backbone?
>
>Mark.

Hi Mark,
It occurred on two ASRs in our network, a 12CZ and a 4SZ, both at different times during the day. We made the decision to rollback all ASRs to their previous version, which was 3.16.1aS. We only upgraded to alleviate a known non-public bug that affected us. Of course, lab testing went off without a hitch, so I suspect that there may be some specific type of traffic that is causing this to occur.

-evt