[c-nsp] Issue with port-channel hashing

james list jameslist72 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 01:46:18 EDT 2016

Hi Matt
where can I find the exact alghorithm for the load balancing decision ?

I see two host on the same subnet (Storage replication) are using the same
link.

I read that the command "port-channel load-balance src-dst-mixed-ip-port"
could cause from secs to mins of traffic loss... I cannot try it :-(

Cheers