[c-nsp] WS-C4948-10GE Memory leak

Chuck Church chuckchurch at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 15:16:51 EDT 2016

Definitely should be running something newer, given the number of
vulnerabilities that old IOS has in it.  We've had good luck with 15.0(2)SG
on these platforms.   SG10 looks to be the latest available.  That does have
an NTP vulnerability in it from earlier this year, but I'm told SG11 will
fix that, and be available sometime in July.  SG10 would be a good choice.
Google 'IOS memory usage' and you should find a bunch of articles to
troubleshoot.  But upgrading is probably the smartest thing to try.

Chuck