[c-nsp] IOS-XRv 9000 v6.0.0 and high cpu

quinn snyder snyderq at gmail.com
Wed May 18 19:31:42 EDT 2016

> On May 18, 2016, at 16:19, Tim Warnock <timoid at timoid.org> wrote:
>
> Has anyone had an opportunity to play with the IOS-XRv 9K version 6.0.0 image? Are you seeing high CPU usage (even with all ports shut down?)

yes.
xrv9k has eaten cpu in every version (6.0.0, 6.0.1) that i have played with. (6) running concurrent have swallowed the b200-m3 blade i was testing on.
given my test cases -- i saw cpu as a concern, but i was more interested in feature support, but i saw upwards of 9ghz cpu being used per vm.

it is not lightweight by any means in current state.

q.

quinn snyder | snyderq at gmail.com

-= sent via iphone. please excuse spelling, grammar, and brevity =-