[c-nsp] Cisco and microbursts

Pavel Skovajsa pavel.skovajsa at gmail.com
Thu May 19 07:14:49 EDT 2016

Maybe they are just trying to uncover the fact that for example old 2621
router has slow clock on its ASIC (in this case mips cpu) but it actually
is capable of having multiple of  FastEthernet interfaces. They do not work
really great, but possible :)

If you speed up that 'asic' things are suddenly great! Who would have
though? So easy...

-pavel
Dňa 18.5.2016 19:05 používateľ "Saku Ytti" <saku at ytti.fi> napísal: