[c-nsp] 3rd party dwdm 80km optics in asr 9001

Shawn L shawn at rmrf.us
Wed Sep 28 06:53:41 EDT 2016

I've found cisco routers to be especially picky about 3rd party optics
lately.  I have guaranteed compatible optics that work flawlessly in Cisco
switches the will absolutely not work in a cisco router (asr-1001 /
ASR-9001 / 9k).  Generally in the router you can see them, etc.  they just
don't ever establish a link.