[c-nsp] Etherchannel QOS support on ISR4K

Chuck Church chuckchurch at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 11:17:13 EDT 2017

Thank you Antoine.  Did the config require 'port-channel load-balancing
vlan-manual' or 'load-balancing vlan' commands to make it work?  Or at
least be accepted by the CLI?   So at this point there still is no working
marking on a port channel. That is unfortunate.

Chuck

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 9:00 AM, Antoine Monnier <mrantoinemonnier at gmail.com