[c-nsp] Segment Routing

Mark Tees marktees at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 01:52:06 EST 2017

Sorry, by "worry" I mean in theory wouldn't need to use LDP. I don't
know how realistic this is just yet. I run LDP + 6PE right now and yes
it just does it's thing. I hope at one stage to swap that out to
native v4/v6 core label distrib via SR.

The point as I understand it for TE is that for large networks that
have thousands of TE transit nodes keeping track of tunnel state this
won't be as much of an issue. Its a lot less complex which is nice for
basic TE use.

--
Regards,

Mark L. Tees