[c-nsp] 2 port 100 gig module - ASR9000

Aaron aaron1 at gvtc.com
Thu Jan 5 15:54:53 EST 2017

Is anyone using this or familiar with it ?

If so, please let me know what the minimum RSP and IOS XR versions required
for both of these cards.  I read below that they are fully compatible with
all Cisco ASR9000 chassis, rsp's and linecards, and no upgrades required to
chassis or cooling system.

Cisco ASR 9000 2-Port 100GE Service Edge Optimized Line Card, Requires CFP
optics

A9K-2X100GE-SE

Cisco ASR 9000 2-Port 100GE Packet Transport Optimized Line Card, Requires
CFP optics

A9K-2X100GE-TR

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/asr-9000-series-agg
regation-services-routers/datasheet_C78-662709.html

- Aaron