[c-nsp] Looking-glass software?

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Thu May 18 11:26:11 EDT 2017

I don't think anyone who should write their own looking glass needs to
be shown example how to do it.

You are literally allowing anyone to inject data to your
control-plane, it needs to be done right. I can immediately say you're
not doing it right because you're not passing binary and arguments
separately.

  ++ytti