[c-nsp] vs bgp announcing of route leaked routes to external peer

Arne Larsen arlarndk at gmail.com
Tue May 23 23:25:15 EDT 2017

Hi all

I have a problem with a multi vrf where I ‘we imported routes from other
vrf’s.

I have an import map on the shared vrf to select the routes from other
vrf’s that we want imported.

Now I need to send a list of prefixes to an external backup provider
from this vrf via bgp peering.

I can only see that routes from other vrf’s are announced to the peer
that are directed connected on our local peer box.

Routes from other sites in the mpls network are not announced.

Can someone tell me what’s pulling my legs

/Arne