[c-nsp] NAT logging ASR1k

Aaron Gould aaron1 at gvtc.com
Sun Jul 8 16:14:36 EDT 2018

Bulk logging and port block allocation (PBA)?

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/ipaddr_nat/configuration/xe-3s/nat-xe-3s-book/iadnat-bpa.html

I do PBA in groups of 100 ports on my CGNAT deployment (juniper) and use syslog to log.  Using port block allocation caused the syslogging to slow down significantly

Aaron