[c-nsp] EVPN Book/paper recommendation

Sami Joseph sami.joseph at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 17:27:28 EDT 2018

Thanks, why isn't there so many books about the new SP-DC and EVPN, its not
new, I guess.

Has anyone seen "SP EVPN" deployed any where ? Asia, Europe even ? I wonder
if its time for EVPN to go into Enterprise networks and SP, replacing
MPLSoUDP or MPLSoGRE and VPLS. I mean its still BGP carrying the Mac Info
and its only a new data plane, am I missing any fundamental difference ?

~Sam