[c-nsp] Leaked Video or Not (Linux and Cisco for internal Sales folks)

Alexandre Guimaraes alexandre.guimaraes at ascenty.com
Fri Jun 22 10:56:50 EDT 2018

To change the direction, Cisco had to make a big step in all areas, where all training stuff, certifications and CCxx badges will be part of the past....

They will make more money as fast as possible, since Arista and others are challenging Cisco devices with lowest prices... and better equipments (forget the support services, doesn’t work when you REALLY need, all vendor have the the type of support, maybe, using the same follow the sun call center)

Until one day, Cisco will face a doomsday and will acquire some company that own the knowledge.

Personally, I move forward to another vendors, leaving Cisco devices and certifications behind... Juniper, even they are trying expand their portfolio, the new Juno ELS cli still holding the promise to fly to the moon. And of course the chipset still behind the expectations....

Whiteboxes, perhaps they are the future, we just need to know how the OS we will use that’s will works....

And how support services will deal with it...

My cents,

Best Regards
Alexandre