[c-nsp] IOS-XR Vs. NTP in a duel to the death.

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Tue Nov 2 09:03:30 EDT 2021

After checking in multiple times throughout the day yesterday and seeing that the clock is synchronized still even though those error messages keep popping up I just filtered the log messages.

I don't really understand why IOS XR is so aggressive with NTP requests. All I am trying to do is sync the time for the logs. Sometimes the way Cisco does things is just hilarious.

Thanks,
-Drew