[c-nsp] Large prefix lists/sets on IOS-XR

Phil Bedard philxor at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 21:33:15 EST 2022

Hi,

Not much different than Junos.  Everything in the XR config can be configured using Netconf using either native models or OpenConfig.   You can check out https://github.com/YangModels/yang/tree/main/vendor/cisco/xr for supported models by version.   Any other questions just let me know.

Thanks,
Phil