[c-nsp] call-home and IOS XR

Nitzan Tzelniker nitzan.tzelniker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 15:58:28 EST 2023

Hank,

I have just fight with it last week on NCS540
It has a bug which prevent it from working over VRF
If it is not your case (It might be relevant to NCS only ) and DNS is
working fine verify you have the following commands

crypto ca trustpoint Trustpool
 crl optional
!
crypto ca source-interface ipv4 Loopback0
http client source-interface ipv4 Loopback0
call-home
 service active
 contact-email-addr your-cisco-account at cisco.com
 source-interface Loopback0
 profile CiscoTAC-1
  active
  destination address http
https://tools.cisco.com/its/service/oddce/services/DDCEService
  destination transport-method email disable
  destination transport-method http
 !
!

You also have some commands to test it and to to trace it
license smart renew auth
call-home test ...

Nitzan