[c-nsp] NCS IOS-XR rant (was:Re: Internet border router recommendations and experiences)

Phil Bedard philxor at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 13:16:41 EST 2023

I agree, I mentioned earlier most  just want a single image where they load the image, reboot the box if that’s required, and that’s it.  Managing application level software patches isn’t something most want to keep track of or maintain.  Whle the flexibility is there to do that, it’s not necessarily something I would advocate.

Thanks,
Phil