[c-nsp] [j-nsp] Stange issue on 100 Gbs interconnection Juniper - Cisco

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Sun Feb 11 07:32:21 EST 2024

I want to clarify, I meant this in the context of the original question.

That is, if you have a BGP specific problem, and no FCS errors, then
you can't have link problems.

But in this case, the problem is not BGP specific, in fact it has
nothing to do with BGP, since the problem begins on observing link
flap.

--
  ++ytti