[c-nsp] ASR9000 QoS counters on LAG

Saku Ytti saku at ytti.fi
Sun Jan 21 02:40:04 EST 2024

On Jun, 21 Jan 2024 at 03:17, Ross Halliday
<ross.halliday at wtccommunications.ca> wrote:

> Moving to qos-group for egress classes got me the result I was looking for. Thank you very much!

I'm happy that you got the results you wanted, but that shouldn't have
fixed it. The 'priority level 3' is the only thing that I can think of
which might cause it to fail to program.

Just to continue on the priority level, if you set it on ingress,
it'll still carry the values on egress. But you receive a lot more
protection, because you ensure that fabric isn't being congested by
less important traffic, causing more important traffic to drop during
fabric congestion.

--
  ++ytti