[cisco-voip] CiscoWorks ITM

Tim Medley medley at mac.com
Tue May 4 12:37:48 EDT 2004

I evaluated it a few months ago and unfortunately it did not fit my needs.
It is very powerful and has some interesting features.

The issues I ran into were that it could only use port 80 to communicate
with CallManager, we are using an alternate port for http access to the
CCM's. Also it didn't seem to be able to monitor/manage Unity servers. I
have 3 CCM Cluster (6 servers) but I have 30+ Unity servers.

The gateway statistics utility is nice, but requires a third party reporting
tool or you have to write your own. Also it only allows you to run a single
gateway study at a time; I'd like to study at least one gateway in each of
my PoP's.

Tim Medley