[cisco-voip] contacts form exchange server in CCM

Nicolas Goy goyman at goyman.com
Fri May 7 10:03:40 EDT 2004

Hello,

I just configured my system to access contact in our oracle database.

For this I did a php script that output xml, then you just have to
specify the correct Services or Directory url to your phones.

I don't know if there are any way to access an exchange server from
php, but certainly one from asp, but as I don't know asp much, I can't
tell.

But you write a java application as well too.

If you want any example, I'll show you some.

Regards

Goyman