[cisco-voip] mapping extensions to one vmail box

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Fri May 7 16:24:52 EDT 2004

Here's what I have.  I have 3 7940 phones that are using a shared line
appearance.  I'm going to change them to extensions, setup a Pilot point
and hunt group and have the users use Attendant console to log in and
take calls. If no one is available it will go to voice mail.  That's the
easy part.  But now I want to have them all be able to get the voice
mail by pressing the messages button and have the message light come on.
How do I do that?  Can It be done?

Pilot Point - 3782
Hunt group - user1 - user2 - user3 - voicemail (3783)
Phone 1 - extension 1001
Phone 2 - extension 1002
Phone 3 - extension 1003

TIA