[cisco-voip] VXML IVR Caching and 5350

Hielke Christian Braun hcb+cisco-voip at unco.de
Tue May 11 13:49:30 EDT 2004

Hello Riho,

there is a command to reload audio files on the prompt:

audio-prompt load "name"

http://cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/iosswrel/ps1830/products_feature_guide09186a0080087b3d.html#13716

I don't know if it works also for VXML/HTML, but with my IVR
it works to reload the audio files stored on a TFTP server.

Regards,
Christian Braun.