[cisco-voip] Red light on SAP on ICS 7750

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Mon May 17 10:05:23 EDT 2004

The message you have means (most likely) that ICS System Manager running on
your publisherCM has connected to the device via telnet to configure
something.  As for why your red light is on, your best bet is to run
"copylogfiles.bat" and then search for "LED" in the file contents of the
resulting directory.

/Wes