[cisco-voip] Adding 0 prefix

Nicolas Goy goyman at goyman.com
Tue May 18 11:51:05 EDT 2004

Hello,

I use CME as the call manager.

I want to make a translation rule that "add" a 0 at the beggining of
the number.

For 0215555555 I want 00215555555. This is because we must do the 0
before the number to get connected to the PSTN, and when someone call
from the PSTN, the number is saved as 0215555555 in our phone (7940 and
7960) and when we want to call back, we must always add the 0 manually
and this is anoying.

So I though about adding a translation rule to the voice-port in our
cme router.

But the problem is that I don't know how to do this.

Any idea?

Regards

Goyman