[cisco-voip] Cisco IP Phone Address Book Synchronizer

Voll, Scott Scott.Voll at wesd.org
Tue May 25 13:19:57 EDT 2004

Has anyone used the Cisco IP Phone Address Book Synchronizer?

I'm trying to understand how it works.  I have a 7940 with fast dials and address book services installed.  I'm running CM 3.3.4 and outlook 2003 via exchange 2000.  Also, CM is integrated into AD 2000.  Can I not use Cisco IP Phone Address Book Synchronizer?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00800c2f50.html

note the note at the top that says, "Microsoft Outlook must be set up in Internet-only mode and the Windows Address Book must be configured to share entries."

Is there anyway to get this working?

TIA

Scott