[cisco-voip] Cisco IP Phone Address Book Synchronizer

Tim Medley medley at mac.com
Tue May 25 13:32:03 EDT 2004

I was playing with the address book synchronizer over the weekend. I could
get the windows address book to sync with the CCM's LDAP/Address book xml
service. But I could not get Outlook 2003 to sync with the windows address
book. I have several customers asking for this. Running CCM 3.3(4) and CCM
4.0(1)

tm