[cisco-voip] VoIP and Linksys

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Apr 6 09:55:08 EDT 2005

Ah - sorry, I assumed daisy chaining.

Do you have to have both data and voice on this linksys hub? If not, than I would configure the one available port as an access port with the voicevlan as it's access vlan, plug in the linksys hub into it, and then plug the phones into those ports. This should work without any modifications on the phone.