[cisco-voip] Adding 0 to all incoming calls (CLID) on CCM

Lasse Christiansen lchrist at mac.com
Wed Apr 13 08:04:58 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I have the issue that whenever an external customer calls in to an
internal IP phone and the call is missed, i'm not capable of simply
doing a callback to the external number because i use 0 to get an
outside connection.

On a H.323 or SIP gateway this would be simple to add "prefix 0" to all
the incoming calls. "Unfortunately" my customer is using MGCP on their
gateway !

But how would i add the digit 0 to all incoming calls in order for me
to be able to do call-backs from the ip phone ?

Guess it would be the same issue in the US but with the digit "9" ??

Have any of you solved this "issue" ??

Regards,

Lasse,