[cisco-voip] Missed Calls

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Apr 13 15:35:35 EDT 2005

If you use the prefix parameter under service parameters, this should not affect onnet call display. I also think that you can configure 4.1 trunks/gateways/routepatterns as 'onnet'  vs 'offnet' this should help in distinguishing when to set the prefix.

I tried this briefly in my test centre with some initial success but have to do further testing.