[cisco-voip] PRI Utilization

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Jun 9 14:12:02 EDT 2005

Under CAR > Device Reports > Gateway Utilization, I've created graphical reports of the gateways that tell me how often they are used.

It doesn't provide those fancy numbers required for erlang and busy time of day calculations, but it does show when a PRI isn't being used at all and how often a PRI is used.