[cisco-voip] FXS module breaking

David Wilson dave at dcdata.co.za
Tue Mar 1 00:49:19 EST 2005

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your reply. Yea a reboot unfortunately does not sort it out. Perhaps there are some other tests I can run from the router to see the status of it ?

Kindest regards
David Wilson
D c D a t a
Tel +27 33 342 7003
Fax +27 33 345 4155
Cell +27 82 4147413
http://www.dcdata.co.za
support at dcdata.co.za
Powered by Linux, driven by passion !

"Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are."