[cisco-voip] Caller ID.

Mark R. Lindsey lindsey at e-c-group.com
Tue Mar 1 17:48:25 EST 2005

Most SS7 STP operators offer a database storage product. The trick
these days with CNAM is that many of the Big Guys (e.g., Verizon)
aren't dipping all of the databases, because they have to pay the
database operator for the dips. AFAIK, there's no one database that
they're all using. If you're in Qwest territory, it's probably just
some paperwork to get it setup.

---
Mark R. Lindsey, ECG
+1-229-316-0013 lindsey at e-c-group.com