[cisco-voip] FXS module breaking

David Wilson dave at dcdata.co.za
Wed Mar 2 06:54:01 EST 2005

Hi Jared,

Thanks for your reply.
Yea, I would have thought the module is FXO, not FXS. I think I need to
check with my client to see if there's some confusion somewhere :)

What voltage should the module expect ? Is there as standard for this ?

Thanks for your assistance so far.

Kindest regards
David Wilson
D c D a t a
Tel +27 33 342 7003
Fax +27 33 345 4155
Cell +27 82 4147413
http://www.dcdata.co.za
support at dcdata.co.za
Powered by Linux, driven by passion !

"Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are."