[cisco-voip] Upgrade from 100 to 300 user license

Carter, Bill WCarter at sentinel.com
Wed Mar 2 11:46:36 EST 2005

A software version of CallManager for the MCS-7815 can be purchased for
100 users.  Part Number CM4.1-K9-7815SE=, List Price $1,995.  Sort of a
replacement for the mid-market bundles.

An upgrade can be purchased for the 100 user to 300 user license.  I do
not know if this is a license file on the software, or just the honor
system.

You could try calling Cisco with the Serial number of your server and
they might be able to tell you what was sold.