[cisco-voip] Cisco IPCC Express - Music in Scripts

Anthony Mendoza amendoza at Niku.com
Thu Mar 3 10:54:29 EST 2005

All,

First off, thanks to everyone who has helped in the past.  This list
proves over and over again how community support is great!

Now to my question:

In some of our ACD scripts we have music playing while someone is on
hold.  The following flow occurs:

1.  Menu Object 1 (plays music for 15 secs) - so they can hit X for VM
2.  Menu Object 2 Plays - Explaining they can hit X for VM
3.  Menu Object 1 (plays music for 15 secs) - so they can still hit X
for VM
4.  Menu Object 2 Plays - Explaining they can hit X for VM
5.  Menu Object 3 (plays music for 15 secs) - so they can hit X for VM
6.  etc...

What I'm asking is...without using Multicast with MoH, is there a way to
set up an object or some other config so that I don't have to chop up
WAV files in 15 sec or 30 sec loops?  Or is my only option using
Multicast with MoH?  If I do configure Multicast what object do I use to
select it?

-Anthony

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message and
or attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
review, retransmission, dissemination, copying, or other use of this
prohibited. If you received this e-mail or its attachments in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any system and
destroy any copies.