[cisco-voip] : How does work the dictionary.xml file ??? [oupps]

Aurelien FACHAUX aurelienfachaux at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 05:51:58 EST 2005

Hi everybody,

Sorry for the answer to Mister Ganbold ... :-)

I am searching a way of changing messages on phones like :"%d missing calls"
(sorry if it is not the right word because I only work with French
versions). These kind of messages appear on prompt line, text line(s) and
title line.

In fact,I am fed up with some sentences and I want to change it (french
translations are not very well, I think). So I want to know if I just need
to modify the dictionary.xml file OR if I need to do something else ???

My other question is about dictionary.xml loading... I want to how what
process (with different steps, I think) is used by the CCM to load
dictionary.xml on phones ???

Thanks a lot.

Aurélien.