[cisco-voip] MCS 7815I-2000 Memory Upgrade

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Mar 4 09:07:10 EST 2005

As long as you purchase OEM memory from HP/Compaq you should be OK. That was the recommendation from our SE/AcctMgr. We have a 7835 that has only 1GB of memory and we want to upgrade to 2GB since it is the TFTP server. We purchased HP memory.

As far as TAC support, I don't see them supporting the new memory  per se, but I don't see them not supporting the box and applications installed. Since they no longer sell memory, you have to do something.