[cisco-voip] Display company logo on Cisco 7960 mgcp phone.

gc garych at unidial.com
Mon Mar 7 13:30:40 EST 2005

Andriy,

I'm not using Cisco CallManager.  We use third party softswitch. I only
modified the MGCDefault.cnf to change the logo_url to point to my bmp file
location. The link you mentioned is for XML file. What is this file name? I
thought only Cisco CallManager can use XML file.  Which cofiguration file do
you use to set you company logo?

The firmware on my phone is MGCP 6.0.0.