[cisco-voip] Blocking calls that are on the "Do Not Call Registry"

Aaron Kent Aaron.Kent at apptis.com
Tue Mar 8 07:30:00 EST 2005

You will need CRS Enhanced or Premium for the DB dip, some advance Java scripting, and if you want to use VXML. If your doing CRS scripts; look to the CRS forum (www.cisco.com/go/ipccexpress), page on Cisco and also an important e-mail is ask-icd-ivr-pm at external.cisco.com. Send your scripts here and a group of IVR engineers will assist with minor tweaks or recommend partners to help fulfill your needs.

Teir3 is a well respected IPCX and IPCE deployment/developer. They primarily focus on the enterprise work, but I am sure they would be interested in helping you out.

My organization specializes in CRSD and the entire VoIP Suite except IPCC Enterprise. We usually contract out to tier3. www.apptis.com is our website and http://www.tier3support.com/ is tier3's website. Tell them Apptis or PlanetGov referred you and they will cut you a break. Otherwise like I said we will be more than glad to assist in development for you.

Also...
CRS version 4 will be out shortly and I am not sure if it will interface better for your solution or not. Contact ccbu-pm at cisco.com or
tmckeon at cisco.com for questions on CRS 4.0. If your organization is a Cisco Gold partner and has a NDA waiver signed they can send you a PPT on version 4.0. I believe it is due out middle of 2005 and will work with CCM 4.1(2) or better.